The E-Business module in Seradex ERP is a fully integrated, real-time, Internet based store front. It gives your customers the configure products, check prices or availability, place orders or review their receivables.
Whether you call it Web Commerce, E-Commerce, or Business to Business (B2B) web connectivity is coming.
Many of Seradex ERP manufacturing customers are currently using our Product Configurator. Seradex now makes it possible to easily sell customized and complex products over the Web.
Any customer or salesperson with a Internet browser and Internet access can use the Product Configurator from anywhere in the world, any time they wish. The most effective way of providing your customers with information on your products is utilizing the Web.
Allow your customers to place orders and get product and order information over the web
The E-Business ERP Module
- Secure, online shopping cart. An intuitive, easy to use interface makes it easy for your customers to do business online without any employee intervention.
- Allow customers to access the Product Configurator to configure orders. This reduces your customer service data entry and reduces errors
- Round the clock access. Your customers can place orders, or access their business data at their convenience-24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Real-time transaction processing. Real-time order entry, real-time inventory availability, real-time pricing updates, and real-time account status viewing.
- Rapid deployment. Complete back-end integration with Seradex ERP enables your store front to be up and running with minimal file maintenance.
- Order history review. Your customers can see their open orders, ship-status, invoice history, etc.
- Find products with ease. Search logic and image links make it simple for your customers to locate products.
- Auto-email order confirmations or quotes
- XML is utilized for ease of integration to customer applications
- State-of-the-art, secure socket layer (SSL) encryption and web site authentication
- Ads, product specials, complementary items and electronic suggestions help drive additional revenues.
Seradex Implementation services are required to implement the E-Business module. A Microsoft Windows 2003 Web server and high speed secure Internet access is required. Customization is typically required to match design characteristics of existing Web sites for logos, colors and type styles. The configurator can be integrated with Dreamweaver and other web development products. Contact Seradex for more information.
With intuitive features that help ensure repeat business, the E-Business module in Seradex ERP gives your customers a 24/7 level of service that they demand.